Papers must be submitted in LNCS style, prepared for double-blind review, and
may be up to 8 pages, including all references, tables and figures.
We strongly encourage authors to respect the following guidelines:
- Due to the large size of the Scientific Review Committee and the
diversity of operating systems they use (including Windows, Mac-OS,
UNIX, and LINUX) we are using the Adobe Portable Document Format
(PDF) for submission and review. If you do not have a converter,
please visit Adobe Systems to purchase a converter or to use their free
trial, or visit www.pdf995.com.
LINUX/UNIX users should use their local ps2pdf converter or
GSview. Other formats will automatically be rejected by the
- We expect to publish the proceedings as
Lecture Notes in Computer Science by Springer.
You must use the LNCS templates available on the Springer website to
prepare your paper.
- The paper will be reviewed in double-blind fashion (authors and
reviewers have no information about the other). The authors thus
have to ensure that their submited document is anonymous. Please
refer to the anonymity guideline page.
Papers not complying with these rules will be removed from the reviewing process.
When writing your paper, keep in mind that your submission must fulfill these main criteria:
- Relevance to the FIMH community
- Originality of the work
- Clarity of the presentation
- Solidity of the methods
- Soundness and persuasion of results and discussions especially with respect to validation issues
- Clinical relevance of the work
The template of the 1-page clinical abstract can be downloaded here: [abstract].